21 April 2009

I Need More... Visitors [House Warming Frame]




"Blogging around" as I often so, I was inspired by a House Warming Book featured on the House of Three blog.  (House of Three is really fun.  Three well-known scrapbook designers, Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer, and Janet Hopkins come together to share their creativity and differing perspectives on similar projects.)  Houseof3.com sells a digital kit that has this Edgar A. Guest quote beautifully laid out and ready to include in your project.  But of course, I had a frame in mind that required the poem be oriented differently.  With a quick visit to Adobe Illustrator, I had re-set the quote and then printed it on a clear transparency.  I glittered up the way cool chipboard mat inside the frame and backed everything with a piece of scrapbook paper.  That's about it.

It was the frame that I found at a TJ Maxx that started me searching for a great quote in the first place.  I wish I could include the link to purchase the frame but I looked on the company's web site (SixTrees.com) and apparently, they only sell wholesale.  Apologies.



1 comment:

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

Always a new and fun idea.. Hey, I posted the skirts I've made for Cambria and am working on her dress.. I'll post it when I've finished it! Take care and don't forget about thet craft night you promised! I'll bring lots of goodies!